Roy of the Rovers in 3D - Part 2

It's been a while since I did part one (click here), but I do plan to do one match from each season from 1976/77 - 1992/93, or will take requests for people's favourite episodes. They don't take long to make, I'll do a tutorial if I get time - then someone else can do them!

Well here's part two of one of my favourite stories - Mervyn Wallace does battle with Eddie Hamilton, the former Footballer-of-the-Year, in a First Division match versus Gatesfield Rovers...

Roy of the Rovers in 3D - Mervyn Wallace
Roy of the Rovers in 3D - Gatesfield

Roy of the Rovers in 3D - The Rocket

Next 3D Story will be Melchester Rovers vs Eastgate from 1977/78 season- Roy installs big screens at Mel Park. If someone requests a 3D story I'll do that first (if it's possible).

Post a Comment

0 Comments